Certification Europe founded in 1999 is an international accredited certification body based in Dublin with offices in London, Italy, Turkey and Japan. We work with organizations across the globe to achieve ISO Certification plus provide training on a variety of management systems from Quality Management, Health & Safety to Energy Management and Information Security.
We help organizations to identify what is required to achieve an ISO standard by partnering your organization with an assessor with in depth experience of your industry. Our assessment team have over 15+ years’ experience working with companies providing expert assessments on what is required to achieve a particular ISO standard. We provide the highest quality analysis possible on what is required by your organization to achieve a particular standard
Certification Europe certify organizations to international standards related to the following
- Quality Management (ISO 9001)
- Environmental (ISO 14001)
- Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001)
- Energy (ISO 50001)
- Sustainable Event Management (ISO 20121)
- Business Continuity (ISO 22301)
- IT Service (ISO 20000)
- Information Security Management (ISO 27001)
- Anti-bribery Management (BS 10500)
The Certification Europe Academy provides organisations with the opportunity to learn more about ISO standards and also provide in depth training in Implementation of ISO standards plus teach how you can audit your own organisation against ISO standards.
To help organisations understand what is involved in achieving ISO standards we offer training courses all conducted by our assessors who work with organisations on a weekly basis. This first-hand knowledge gives a unique & relevant perspective to your staff which can be invaluable to organisations either obtaining an ISO standard for the first time or looking to improve on existing standards. We provide training courses both online and in classroom format. We can also provide bespoke training on any ISO standard and conduct the training within your organisation.
The Environmental & Inspectorate Division has unrivalled experience in the field of waste enforcement and environmental inspections in Ireland. Our team is comprised of dynamic industry experts who have led key projects regionally and nationally on behalf of local authorities, state agencies and government departments.
Our services include:
- Designing and implementing environmental inspection programmes
- Specialist surveillance and investigation projects
- Expert witness and legal file preparation
- Tackling waste crime regionally and nationally
- Formulating environmental enforcement policies
- Waste management planning and data analysis
- Partnerships with key enforcement stakeholders
The Environment & Inspectorate Division has been engaged on high profile projects across a broad range of environmental disciplines including:
- Contracted by Dept. of Environment, Heritage and Local Government to develop national standards in support of environment regulations on the RX3 Project
- Provision of Enforcement and inspection services to Dublin City Council, Fingal County Council and the National TFS Office
- Project Co-ordination for preparation and management of the Eastern-Midlands Regional Waste Management Plan 2015-2021
- Provision of Technical Assistance for the Waste Enforcement Regional Lead Authority for the Eastern-Midlands Region.
- Pilot environmental projects for Louth County Council & Monaghan County Council
- Development and roll-out of awareness and compliance campaigns on behalf of the Environmental Protection Agency